As a Software Engineer at READY, you will work on software applications that enable our customers to easily program, control, monitor, and utilize industrial robots without extensive specialized training. This is a full-time position where you will be working with a dedicated team of professionals in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
READY seeks the best candidates regardless of location. No relocation is required. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate software engineer that is looking for the next challenge to grow into an expert individual contributor. The ideal candidate is excited about manufacturing, robotics, automation, is detail-oriented, and is motivated to ensure that READY is delivering the best product possible.
- Contribute to our build, test, and release process to quickly launch stable code
- Support integration testing and documentation efforts to make code more usable
- Support other teams in ensuring that Forge/OS remains a leading Robotic Automation Platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting APIs
- Experience in C++, Python, or similar object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience in unit testing frameworks, such as CppUnit, Google Test, unittest, or similar
- Experience with Network Programming
- Experience with fieldbus protocols (ex: Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, PROFINET, etc.)
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with distributed systems, systems programming, or embedded software development
- Experience with containerization tools, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience writing and shipping customer-facing code
Direct Applicants only. No recruiters please.