Headquarters: Pasco, WA
We Are Hiring!
Come work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000!
We are seeking an experience Salesforce Admin to join our growing team!
80-120K Starting Salary
As the Salesforce Admin you will be responsible for:
- Own and Administer our Salesforce instance. Salesforce changes will be channeled through this position.
- Analyze our instance of SFDC using best practices in order to craft and recommend solutions.
- Respond to user tickets and requests using proper change management solutions.
- Setup security controls and user profiles to serve employees as needed.
- Increase data hygiene and integrity where needed.
- Participate in and manage cross functional projects, project planning, and tasks etc.
- Increase ease of use for users at all technical levels.
- Maintain a partial copy sandbox.
- 5+ years Sales Cloud CRM/CSM
- Enterprise experience in Salesforce applying best practices through design, updates, and maintenance.
- Strong skills in Flows, Workflows Reports, Dashboards, Triggers, Formulas, and Permissions Sets, Roles etc.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.