Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
At SpotMe, we integrate with key and mainstream systems of record. We strive to provide as many native integrations as possible and we support our customers in creating deep integrations through our API and/or the customer’s iPaaS system.
Reporting to the Implementation Team Lead, you will be in charge of designing, implementing and managing enterprise system integration projects. Our clients are typically large organizations and corporations that use multiple systems such as CRM’s, registration systems and portals that require to be integrated with the SpotMe platform in order to automate day to day operations whilst minimizing the number of manual steps.
- Participate in pre-sales activities to understand and capture our client’s business use cases which require data exchanges between several systems.
- Work with the sales team to design a convincing solution architecture that is based on
- (1) existing SpotMe integration modules,
- (2) using SpotMe public API,
- (3) extending (1) and (2) by using the customer’s iPaaS platforms or extending the customer systems.
- Translate these requirements into high level integration project plans and deliverables.
- Drive implementation projects according to defined milestones to completion.
- Document integration solution architecture with the level of detail required for customer sign-off and implementation
- Deliver SpotMe-side configurations for native modules and SSO.
- Maintain existing legacy broker implementations (iPaaS) for existing customers and define a migration path. Provide third level support for legacy integrations, troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
- Advise our customers on how to best use our REST API and other integration primitives through escalated support channels and incoming requests from CSM or key customer contacts. Become the technical subject matter expert for system integration topics, including system interfaces, data exchange or end user authentication (SSO, IdP).
- Work closely with the SpotMe Product and Engineering teams on API and native module implementations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically, 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience working for a SaaS company.
- The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen coupled with excellent IT, architecture and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in building information system integrations using API’s
- Excellent knowledge of data exchange formats such as JSON and SOAP as well as involved protocols.
- Professional experience in using diverse tools and standards involved when building system integrations such as OpenAPI, Postman, Curl and ETL.
- Previous experience as a software developer is a plus.
- Production experience with iPaaS platforms is an asset.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and documenting information system integrations.
- Strong business acumen and negotiations skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including writing technical documentation.
We are in a hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.