How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you’ll do. We’re guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
As a Solution Architect for a leading German manufacturer of athletic shoes and sports apparel, you’ll be contributing to building the best online shopping experience for our client’s B2B customers.
This is a great opportunity for everyone who has the desire to work with agile teams that are passionate about system architecture, automation, innovation, and creating amazing back-end systems.
- Strong experience in developing or designing back-end applications with an expertise in high availability, scalability, and performance design;
- Deep knowledge of back-end technologies, programming languages, frameworks, and architecture patterns (JAVA, Micro-services, ElasticSearch, Kafka, AWS, Kubernetes, RDB , etc.)
- Familiarity with automation and CI/ CD tools (Jenkins, pipelines, scripting);
- Proven experience in integrating multiple systems and incremental integration of new features and functionality into production;
- Experience in leading teams and problem management;
- Very good communication skills and English language knowledge.
- Ensure that the product vision and its technical solution are in line with the company’s IT standards (e.g. architecture guidelines, security policies);
- Define and document high-level solution architecture;
- Define common practices and product-specific principles;
- Ensure correct application of technical strategies, policies, standards, and practices;
- Align architecture solutions of Scrum teams with enterprise architecture decisions;
- Govern architecture decisions and guide the Scrum team on the solution design implementation;
- Contribute and refine IT technical requirements in close collaboration with the PO;
- Monitor and track the progress on technical expectations coverage;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall collaboration between Pentalog and the client.
- Salesforce, SAP and TIBCO experience;
- Basic experience with retailing system.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.