As Jeeng’s Solutions Support Engineer, you will help Jeeng maintain a top of the line customer service by a quick turnaround time of technical problem-solving!
Technical Support Lead Responsibilities:
- Own and facilitate resolutions of customer inquiries by liaising with product, QA, and other departments.
- Serve as primary Tier 2 Engineering Support contact
- First engineering escalation path when CSMs or Sales need support with client questions or issues regarding Jeeng monetization services.
- Expand and maintain the Jeeng customer-facing knowledge base
- Own a list of product requirements/requests from clients and sales to be shared with product on a regular basis to provide tech and product feature requests from clients
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A minimum of 5 years experience providing software engineering support
- Jira Tickets, Hubspot Tickets, or similar ticketing systems management experience
- Experience with SQL / other database languages
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to drive the process of resolving client issues.
- Ad Tech experience – optional