Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, weâre passionate about creating the best product, so if youâre looking for an ambitious team thatâs revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 300,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 900+ Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We’re open. We’re honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
You are really motivated to work at Qonto but you can’t find any opportunities that match your profile and expectations on our career site? Don’t worry ð!
At Qonto, we are always looking for motivated and eager to learn international talents. Please send us your application directly via this ad, we will get back to you within 48 hours. Many people have contacted us with this approach, and they are now happy Qontoers!
Speak soon ð!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
Office & Team Life
– A central fully-renovated building in Paris with WeWork services
– The latest equipment from Apple
– Monthly team events
– Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
– Tailor-made Remote Policy
– 25 days off + 5-10 Qonto days
– Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
– A Swile lunch card: 50% covered
– A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
– Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
– Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
ðª Our hiring process:
– A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
– A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
– A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
– Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
– A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ð¤
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486Mâ¬ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us: