Headquarters: Riga, Latvia
We’re expanding our team and are looking for a remote Customer Success / Sales specialist to take charge of customer support, onboarding, and inbound sales.
Service Provider Pro is the first agency management software for productized services. We help digital marketing agencies sell and deliver millions of dollars in services every month.
About this role
We’re a small and highly effective remote team – you’ll be our third customer success hire reporting to the founder. You’ll have the autonomy to make decisions in a growing company and do the best work of your career.
You’ll spend your time helping existing and potential customers, answering their support tickets, guiding them through the software on scheduled demos, and helping their businesses succeed on our platform.
Our customers have agencies to run and they rely on our software to do it. We help them find solutions to their problems and take their feedback seriously. So you’re not gonna be sending canned replies or constantly repeating answers that nobody wants to hear.
You’ll start off learning the ropes on support and gradually expand your responsibilities to work in the parts of the company where your strengths are and where you can have the biggest impact.
Benefits of this role
Here’s why this is a great job.
- You’ll play a huge role in this company. This isn’t a support job where you’re mindlessly closing tickets all day. You’ll have the opportunity to have a big impact on product, marketing, and most importantly – our customer’s businesses.
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions. You’re trusted to use your best judgment to create great customer experiences. There’s no bureaucracy or red tape.
- You’ll work remotely. Work from anywhere and enjoy the benefits of setting your own schedule – whether you want to go for a run after lunch, or go to a movie while everyone else is at work, it’s up to you.
- You’ll work a 40-hour week. You’re not expected to do the startup grind and put in extra hours. We’re in this for the long run, and this is a results driven job anyways.
- You get 20 paid vacation days per year.
- You get a learning allowance. We’ll pay for books, courses and programs to help you get better at what you do.
The ideal candidate
This could be a great opportunity for you if…
- You have experience with customer success or b2b sales in a tech company.
- You’ve worked remotely before and are comfortable with it.
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You’re a self starter, you like to set your own direction and run with it. You don’t need constant check-ins to get things done.
- You’re good at expressing ideas in clear and concise writing. The tone of our company is very personal, being able to write simply is a must.
- You’re technical and tech savvy. You’re able to quickly learn new software and figure out problems as they arise.
- You’re reliable. This is a remote position and nobody is going to look over your shoulder. Show up when you say you will, do what you say you’ll do.
- Finally, you’re proactive about moving the company forward. When you notice areas for improvement you take the initiative to create change.