Headquarters: Durham, NC
This will be a remote position open to candidates located in PST or MT states (excluding CA)
Currently we are not set up to support H1B visas – all applicants must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Spreedly is seeking an experienced Support Engineer to join our team, learn all about Spreedly and begin contributing quickly. Our thorough API documentation, ease of implementation, and timely responses are just a few reasons our customers love Spreedly. We are a lean, quickly evolving team that isn’t afraid to reflect on process, approach, and tools to make sure we’re providing the smoothest experience for users in the most efficient way as we scale our team. We will look to you for meaningful feedback on product, user experience, internal processes, and beyond.
We are looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates the ability to prioritize, present solutions and take initiative. You listen with curiosity and a desire to learn, are patient and can see the big picture.
A typical day might include running API calls to troubleshoot a customer issue, combing code (a lot of Ruby) to verify product behavior, updating documentation to provide clarity on said behavior, and running scripts to unblock customers. Outside of the queue, you’ll have opportunities to own projects that help our team scale and develop new skills.
What You’ll Do
- Research and troubleshoot implementation questions and issues, driving self-service where possible
- Create and maintain documentation to aid in customer education and self-service
- Assist new customers in the migration of their data to Spreedly
- Seek out and execute new ways to optimize and automate team processes and responsibilities
- Track feature requests, deeply understanding the customer use case, value and impact
- Provide early feedback on feature development, training and documentation
- Discover, analyze and communicate gaps in the customer experience
We’re looking for someone with
- A history of supporting technical customers
- Excitement for how quality customer interactions drive business growth
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and take ownership in loosely structured environments
- Demonstrated ability to learn new languages and technologies
Nice to have’s
- Web development experience
- Experience at a growth stage SaaS company
- Experience supporting developers
- Familiarity with the payments industry
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits(we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Open PTO policy
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 12 weeks paid family leave for all full-time employees
- Company sponsored 401k
- Yearly paid professional development
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples and structured interviews.
Thank you for your interest in our company, because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/spreedly/9d20dc19-5303-488b-b25f-129c32e94b79?lever-source=WeWorkRemotely