Elfen Software Inc. is a technology development company based in Miami, Florida. We are currently in the advanced stages of development of an enterprise quality commercial software product estimated at 1 million SLOC, leveraging .Net/SQL Server and 100% cloud-hosted, true SaaS application.
We are in the third and final year of our product life cycle and are seeking a hands-on, highly skilled database developer, ideally based in Miami, to join our development team.
Our company is co-founded by a technologist who has led major Fortune 500 projects and teams, including serving as the chief architect for an industry-leading $750 million project and managing global teams of up to 1000 people. Our other co-founder is a highly successful business entrepreneur, and we are fully funded throughout the product development and sales cycle.
This is a unique, arguably once in a lifetime opportunity, for a bright and talented database layer developer to become a pre-launch member of our team and in doing so, and based on your contributions which are under your control, you will have a real opportunity to become financially independent for the rest of your life. Yes, we are this confident in the marketability of our product, which is fully designed and in the latter half of development.
Our requirements for the position are as follows:
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience writing complex and dynamic stored procedures is required, experience writing triggers a plus
- Ability to deploy, test and troubleshoot database layer issues is required
- Experience importing and exporting data is required
- Database administration experience is a plus
- Third-party API development experience is a plus
- Full-stack development experience is a plus
- AWS, Azure experience is a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 experience is ideal
- Knowledgeable and ideally experienced using .Net v4.5, Bootstrap v3, jQuery v3.3, CSS3, JSON, C# is a plus
The position offers benefits, including health and dental plans, plus free lunch and a casual dress environment. The compensation package is designed to provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to realize significantly above-market compensation in the form of salary, bonuses, profit sharing and/or equity interest.
If you have the talent and skillset, we are very interested in hearing from you and telling you more about the position, the product, and our company.
About Elfen Software Inc
We are a fully funded startup.
Our company is co-founded by a technologist who has led major Fortune 500 projects and teams, including serving as chief architect for an industry leading $750 million project and managing global teams of up to 1000 people. Our other co-founder is a highly successful business entrepreneur, and we are fully funded throughout the product development and sales cycle.