As a Sr. Mobile Engineer, you will help our team build the new products that empower users to quickly find the information they need on their construction projects.
We are a dedicated, light-hearted team with a passion for what we do. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If you’re product-minded, you’ll enjoy contributing to real life problems while growing your skills and career.
What you’ll do
- Build valuable app experiences that will reach millions of AEC users globally.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of Bluebeam’s customer-facing mobile applications.
- Build reusable iOS components that interface with our back-end platforms.
- Implement new product features, add enhancements to existing features, and provide production support coverage to evaluate and fix bugs.
- Work closely with other specialists, including engineers, product managers, and designers, to rapidly iterate on product requirements and UX/UI designs, evaluate scope, understand and communicate trade-offs.
- Help understand user impact and provide timely responses to support requests and incidents.
- Continuously provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
Requisite Qualifications and Skills
- Expert-level proficiency in Swift (Structs, Optionals, UIKit, CoreData, Protocol-oriented programming, Networking, Instruments)
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS memory management, Parallelism, Thread Pooling
- Expert-level understanding of CS fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Objective-C
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud databases such as Firebase
- Hands-on knowledge mobile app development workflows and web infrastructure
- Hands-on knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Hands-on knowledge with integrating open-source toolkits and frameworks
- Good problem-solving, analytical thinking capabilities, and exceptional attention to details
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- 7+ years of professional experience building complex applications for native iOS applications (Swift)
- Hands-on experience in setting up Build tools & CI pipelines
- Demonstrated expertise in selecting and using open source and third-party libraries (including managing licensing)
- Demonstrated experience driving change within an organization and leading complex technical projects
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
What we offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- With our rapid global expansion, you will have the opportunity for continuous professional development
- The opportunity to create real impact on a global organization in a growing industry
- Flexible remote schedule