Sr. Salesforce Developer
Want to work with fearless innovators, visionaries, and community-minded people who challenge the status quo? We do too.
Plex is more than a software company — we’re a team of disruptors who are driving innovation and unlocking the promise and value of smart manufacturing.
It isn’t a trend or a moment, it’s a movement. And we’re leading it, but we can’t lead it alone. That’s where you come in.
Plex Systems, Inc.® delivers the first smart manufacturing platform, helping the world’s leading innovators to make awesome products.Built in the cloud, the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform includes MES, ERP, supply chain management, Industrial IoT, and analytics.
We believe that anything that can be made can be made better, and we are focused on finding the right people to help us achieve the big important tasks ahead.
Is that person you?
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to provide ongoing support and enhancements. This Salesforce professional will support sales, marketing, services and support functions and related functionality. This position will also assist in system testing, report development, and assist in the training of end users.
This position can be located remotely within the United States or at our Troy, MI headquarters.
WHAT’S YOUR IMPACT?
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business needs/requirements
- Participate as a team member to achieve successful support and develop enhancements for all things Salesforce
- Stay informed on Salesforce releases and acquisitions to help drive product roadmap
- Project management
- Collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders to optimize business processes, develop and implement new functionality, and actively participate in major projects
- Establish plans for ongoing enhancements and support of the Salesforce platform
- Work independently as needed but with great team spirit
- Take full ownership of and accountability for assigned tasks and communicate status accurately to management and teams
- Describe and communicate best practices around new requirements and the tradeoffs/options that may be involved
- Manage a technical roadmap and user story prioritization with the Community Manager
IS IT IN YOU?
- 5+ years combined experience on Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of Salesforce development using Apex, Aura and Lightning Web Components.
- 2+ years of Salesforce configuration, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience/Community Cloud
- Experience with CSS, HTML and other web development technologies
- Cloud/Community Cloud Certification a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce Single Sign-On capabilities and configuration
- Strong business analysis experience, including requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, testing, documentation, etc.
- Experience with testing, including definition and execution of test plans and scenarios
- Experience/knowledge with any of the following also a plus – Coveo, Conga, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Smartsheet, JIRA, DocuSign, ServiceNow
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. Our inviting culture fosters collaboration, innovation, and motivates team members to take on important work, every day.
In addition to all the benefits you’d expect from a world-class company like ours, we also offer Day 1 benefits, career growth and professional development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, unlimited paid time off, a wellness allowance to support your family’s well-being, sustainable work-life balance, and flexibility. Our multiple office locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary snacks and drinks, and “de-stress areas” complete with amenities in some locations like massage chairs, golf simulator, ping pong tables and more.
Plex values the power of diversity and inclusion – it isn’t just a talking point for us. It drives our business and fosters fresh thinking, and is reflected in the individuals we hire, and the culture and community we’ve built to support them, such as our [email protected] and [email protected] groups. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants of all types and from all backgrounds. Plex urges our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate the differences among people.
SOUND LIKE YOUR DREAM JOB?
EXCITED ABOUT PLEX BUT NOT THE RIGHT GIG?
Don’t despair – your perfect fit is on its way! Stay connected, sign up for job alerts or submit a general application on the Plex Careers page.