As a Software Engineer on the OpCon team, you will work with teammates to build and improve the core OpCon automation platform. This role has the responsibility for the web application that customers use to define and monitor their automation workflows, as well as the services that schedule the execution of the defined automation tasks. In this role, you have end-to-end responsibility for the product and the ability to deliver functionality from concept to delivery. A typical week will consist of you adding a new component to our user interface and working with quality assistance to ensure proper test automation was built and manual testing has occurred.
- Design great user experiences in Typescript and the React framework for OpCon’s web user interface.
- Take ownership of quality. Build automated tests, perform peer reviews, provide feedback to teammates and grow a culture that prioritizes quality.
- Create systems that provide fast feedback and drive engineering excellence, extending CI/DevOps pipelines to meet the needs of the team.
- Collaborate with other teams to build software customers love.
- Love learning emerging technologies. Be ready and able to learn new tools for delivering great products!
- Excellent problem solving, design, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- Strong testing skills and experience with automated test frameworks.
- Must have strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Experience with containerization is highly desirable.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of professional experience building and supporting enterprise software