Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
Stamped is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
We’re currently looking for an agile and strategic Customer Marketing Manager to join our expanding team at Stamped. The successful candidate will be responsible for all email marketing communications, working with our data and our internal Sales, Support and Marketing teams to ensure consistency across all automations.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketer who is comfortable with both the strategy and tactics of successful email and customer communications. You’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on Stamped right away and play a foundational part of a growing marketing team.
- Build and iterate on Stamped’s email marketing strategy to improve customer acquisition, utilization, conversion and retention metrics
- Own the email automation process including calendar planning, targeting and reporting
- Utilize data and feedback to identify and recommend opportunities for automation and optimization
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Support teams to identify new opportunities to engage with our audience throughout their customer journey
- Work with our Engineering team to pull in and organize customer data into a cohesive framework within Customer.io
- Build consistent 1-1 campaigns for different cohorts to educate our growing list of customers and expand the use of Stamped in their stores
- Own all copy creation and email building through Customer.io
- Proven experience successfully leading the email marketing efforts and strategy for a SaaS business, preferably in the eCommerce space
- Experience planning, building and iterating on drip sequence, trigger automations and email automation best practices
- A proven track record of improving conversion rates and expanding customers accounts through email communication
- Proficiency with data management and marketing operations best practices, including testing techniques, pulling actionable insights from metrics/analytics and delivering clear reports for management
- Experience with workflow automation best practices, specifically with Customer.io, Zapier and Close.com
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS and email coding best practices
- Sound understanding of CASL and other related regulations
- Comfortable working in fully remote, cross functional team
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Marketing team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.