Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in the UK!
33 Days Paid Leave
✨ Working with globally recognisable brands in US Entertainment
High-end, fast computer
All the latest software and productivity tools you’ll need
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en-masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 175+ people, but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
We are looking for an Account Executive with the skills and enthusiasm to support our Account Management team with unparalleled attention to detail, ability to manage projects independently and the drive to learn all facets of the services we provide.
If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
- Report to and work with the Head of Account Management, input and support other team members and work autonomously
- Supporting Account Managers with the briefing, monitoring, feedback and execution of the services we provide for 1 – 2 major clients
- Learning and understanding the different processes and skilled work other teams provide for the accounts you’ll be supporting to drive improvements as well as prompt and high-quality delivery
- Driving progress on key ad-hoc projects for major clients that span multiple internal teams
- Identifying and actioning on process improvement opportunities for the Account Management team and broader cross-functional workstreams
- Communicating daily with Account Managers to understand requirements, process any feedback, and solve problems
- Work with management to improve overall quality of documentation and process
- Serving as a proactive, enthusiastic team member with a strong focus on performance, insights and process
- Good school/university grades
- Strong organisational skills, unparalleled attention to detail and time management
- Comfortability working with collaborative tools for managing workflows and processes such as Airtable and Figjam
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Aptitude for learning creative and technical processes and digital platforms
- Passion and a keen interest for the ever-changing digital marketing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
- Experience in a creative or digital agency or in a marketing team
Modern Tech Stack
We use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across our teams. We’re always on the look-out for new ways of working and ensure everyone is setup with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 175 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do – just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. The working hours will be 10am – 6pm GMT.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
£26,000 – £28,000 per year, depending on experience and skills.
Permanent / Full time. Either in our Edinburgh office or remote within the UK.
- 33 days’ holiday
- High end laptop of your choice – M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent, it’s up to you!
- Top of the range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Paid training to further your skills
- Annual Flu inoculation
- Team outings and monthly meets
- Up to £700 to spend on a chair, desk or any other necessary workspace equipment to kit out your home office.
- £750 budget every two years to choose your own mobile phone + monthly mobile contract paid for
- Enrolment in workplace pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- Money towards glasses with Specsavers
- Performance Related Pay Scheme giving an annual bonus of up to 100% of monthly salary whenever Storm Ideas is in profit
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme
If the initial interview goes well, you’ll be asked to create a short video for us to evaluate your expertise and creativity! You may then be asked to have a final interview, which we will provide details with at a later stage.
And that’s it!