Headquarters: SF Bay Area
Join our team!
Are you looking to maximize the value of your sales skills and experience? We are a company truly committed to rewarding talented sales professionals. Are you ready to upgrade your sales career? We train for success so that you can achieve your full sales potential. Whether you have a proven track record or want to take the next step, we want to speak with you!
Tablet Command is a market leader in mobile incident command and response solutions for public safety. We are experiencing significant growth across North America. We are a small, high-performance team with the agility to serve the needs of the most demanding customers. With open positions across the United States, it is an exciting time to join Tablet Command!
Are you driven to take on an understanding of customer needs, and do you have the ability to provide enterprise software solutions? If you have excellent communications skills and the confidence to sell to the highest level within any organization, Tablet Command can be a very good fit for you.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be responsible for quota-based sales success in a defined territory. You will communicate the value proposition of Tablet Command to prospects and customers. You will develop a strong partnership with your team members to provide a comprehensive and compelling message to operational executives and technology leaders across the public safety market in your region.
You will be leading interactive sales presentations, demonstrations, and discovery meetings, during which you will be analyzing current technology and architecture, plus identifying operational and business needs. You must coordinate technical discussions, develop custom proposals and facilitate customer success after the sale for retention and upsell.
You will receive a highly competitive compensation package, including salary, commissions, bonuses, and benefits.
- Develop working relationships with existing prospects and customers, plus make outbound calls to bring new prospects into the sales process;
- Aggressively qualifying leads to opportunities to build a pipeline up to 10X of quota;
- Constantly move opportunities through the sales process to exceed measured objectives throughout the plan year;
- Coordinate and participate in all operational and technical meetings with customers, including operational demonstrations and technical discovery;
- Maximize teamwork at every opportunity;
- Remain engaged throughout the customer’s experience to improve retention and grow to upsell business;
- Participate and speak at marketing events and conferences within your Region and across the US;
- Maintain a meticulous record of all sales activities through the CRM system;
- Stay current regarding the competitive market and maintain an understanding of differentiators between Tablet Command and its competitors;
- Travel (expect up to 25%) to engage with customers and prospects in person.
Requirements / Preferences:
- 5+ years’ experience with a proven track record of success selling Enterprise Software (preferably SaaS);
- Experience selling to the Public Safety market;
- Experience selling from Executive to end user;
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects and producing successful outcomes;
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to win in the market in competitive situations;
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
At Tablet Command, we are a strong, agile team that demands excellent communication, mutual respect, and transparency. We are co-founded by fire service professionals and staffed by team members passionate about our mission. We are proactively recruiting, developing, and retaining the best and brightest people from the most diverse group of candidates we can find.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tablet-command-territory-sales-representative