Headquarters: Remote – US
TaxJar is seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join the team and work collaboratively with the marketing, partnerships, and sales teams. TaxJar sits at the nexus of eCommerce and Fintech – and our partner ecosystem encompasses a wide range of organizations that specialize in eCommerce, technology, data management, and taxation.
If you see the partner ecosystem as a field of experts, thought leaders, and lead generators, then you’ll be a great fit for this role. We believe building strong relationships – from our partners to our customers – is a core value for creating a healthy business. You should be passionate about creating value for our partners – from campaigns to enablement to joint go-to-market initiatives. To be successful in this role, you have experience in working with strategic partners and building scalable programs.
In this role, you’ll get to:
In this role, you’ll get to:
Contribute to TaxJar’s partner program strategy and create a vision for partner co-marketing
- In collaboration with the Partners and Sales teams, you’ll create a partner marketing program that drives alignment and incentives for strategic partners, and sets the stage for long term growth of the overall partner ecosystem.
- You’ll build deep relationships with marketing counterparts at our partner companies and develop a strategic understanding of how we mutually benefit from programs.
- You’ll scale efforts through the TaxJar partner program(s) and develop full funnel campaigns that drive customer acquisition and grow our share of voice.
Enable TaxJar’s partners
- You’ll develop an end-to-end enablement strategy that captures how different types of partners (and their customers) can grow with us.
- You’ll create, package, and deliver our go-to-market enablement resources to the partner community in multiple formats (written, video, etc.) that inspires our partners to adopt, market, sell and service our products.
- You’ll be the ambassador of the TaxJar brand through these partner channels, inclusive of how TaxJar appears on their app listings, websites, and social media.
- You’ll communicate proactively with partners about our latest product development and company news.
Lead partner programs & events
- You’ll deliver on co-marketing commitments tied to new partner agreements and new integration launches
- You’ll lead partner webinars, events, meetups, and sales programs.
- You’ll create content and co-branded materials for these programs and events, in partnership with your product marketing and content marketing peers.
Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders:
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need substantial cross-functional alignment with sales, partnerships, marketing, and customer success.
- You’ll work with peers in marketing on messaging, content creation, and measuring impact through reporting and analytics.
- You’ll collaborate with the partner and sales teams to prioritize campaigns, drive warm leads, accelerate opportunities, and build brand loyalty with the partners.
- You’ll learn from the customer experience team how to set partner’s customer up for success – from onboarding through adoption.
- You’ll advocate for our partners and our shared customers across the organization
Requirements (We are looking for people who)
- Prior experience leading and executing a partner marketing program, preferably in eCommerce tech, Fintech, or SaaS industries.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of co-marketing campaigns – with a focus on bringing consistency and scalability.
- Demonstrated ability to develop partner relationships and think creatively with partners.
- Has a broad understanding of all go-to-market functions and how they work together to maximize growth.
- Are passionate about understanding what partners need to grow better and formalize programs.
- Can drive cross-functional, organizational-wide impact across strategy, operations, marketing, sales, customer success, and product.
- Adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth company.
- Has the ability to prioritize and focus on high impact initiatives to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Enthusiasm for data-driven decisions and analysis, to deliver in a high-growth environment
- Curious, creative, and collaborative team player who consistently communicates internally and externally.
- Excel at working remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, etc)
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We’re always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people – our team and our customers – first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it’s harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time. Benefits
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company retreats (virtual for now, and fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 12 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more