Headquarters: Lake Mary, Florida
About Team International
We’re a global IT consulting company and a software development service provider that helps organizations operate at their best. With 30+ years of experience, +6 Global locations, and +1000 employees, TEAM combines technology expertise, valuable insights, business intelligence, and a client-centered approach to address challenges in business operations, digital transformation, risk management, compliance, business continuity, and more.
TEAM provides you with flexible engagement models, top IT talent, and full compliance.
Your business and specific project needs are unique and require a customized approach to IT and software development outsourcing.
Partner with TEAM to design the ideal engagement model to fit your business and technical needs, and quickly find the talent required to build your innovative IT solution in record time – all while ensuring full security and regulatory compliance.
Our guiding values
Customer-Centric -“Win-win is our partnership strategy”
Trust & Transparency -“We say what we mean, do what we say, and do what is right.”
Flexible & Adaptable -“Solving challenges creatively”
Teamwork & Celebration –“Work hard and enjoy our victories together”
Social Responsibility -“We envision a better world and take action to make things happen”
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products and services to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
· Work with the Account Executives to perform sales activities in Europe and United States.
· Generate leads, qualify prospects, identify opportunities, develop creative sales pitches, and close contracts.
· Succeed in meeting sales targets.
· Collaborate with and support Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Recruitment Managers and Software Engineers during Technical Pre-Sale activities.
· Research IT market trends.
· Recommend, influence and initiate new sales & marketing ideas and activities.
· Plan, forecast and contribute to new sales & marketing strategies and tactics.
· Actively participate in sales processes improvement.
· Maintain and update all sales data in Salesforce.
· Prepare and present weekly/monthly reports.
· Represent the department at regular meetings.
· Develop and maintain positive working and personal relationships with existing customers.
· Develop long-term trusted relationships.
· Identify new revenue opportunities within existing accounts to generate additional sales.
· Work closely with Recruitment Managers and teams to facilitate and ensure proper & timely resource staffing.
· Ensure customer satisfaction – addressing client’s issues and concerns quickly and effectively.
· +3 years of proven work experience as Sales Representative
· Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
· Experience with Sales Navigator
· Experience in the IT sector
· Cold calling and excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
· Bachelor’s degree in business management or related.
Being a part of TEAM International gives you the chance to work on challenging projects with great professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
We have a great benefits package that includes:
· Flexible Hours.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
· Life and Disability Insurance.
· Health Savings Account.
(Perks: Telemedicine, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing).