Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
You will be part of the leadership team of committed and enthusiastic Data Scientists, solving real-life challenging problems with data analytics and machine learning. As a Team Lead Data Science at AUTO1 Group (which includes wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero), you have the opportunity to collaborate with your team to work on advanced topics such as pricing, recommendation systems, etc. Your team will build machine learning models and deploy the models in production environments to drive AUTO1 business forward.
Together with business analysts and production teams, you will help to revolutionize the process and user experience of how people sell and buy cars online and make a real impact on the market.
- Work together with your team, product teams and stakeholders to translate business needs into data science questions, exercise your expert knowledge/experience and support your team to deliver practical solutions and brings positive impact
- Promote culture of data-driven decision making within the organization and assist further development of our data platform
- Partner with engineering and product teams to drive actionable data insights
- Empower your team by supporting members to grow and owning the data science projects. You will work with other team leads and senior members to make the growth plan to fit business need to hire talents and support them to achieve business goals
- Identify business opportunities, collaborate with stakeholders and partners in tech to drive business growth
- Advanced knowledge (statistical and quantitative) and skills (SQL and Python) with practical experience of a few years. Experience in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering products from start to finish in collaborations
- Effective communicator: you can speak to stakeholders and understand their needs as well as your tech/data-science fellows
- Machine learning: hands-on experience with a broad range of machine learning techniques and the ability to identify the appropriate technique in different scenarios
- Managerial motivation skills to support and thrive your team to achieve goals
- 100% home office for you! No matter where you live, work full time from home
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Igor Popov