Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1 carries on operations in a large number of countries, working for our Retail inventory team you will help us to ensure an efficient information flow and the classification of the same. This is the key pillar for our product Autohero, guaranteeing accurate operation in the different markets in which we operate.
Your new role
- Architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance, shipping, monitoring and maintenance are all done by us in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ RESTful microservices. As a team lead you and your team own a subset of our applications and services
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems
- Your solutions and technical advice are founded on your solid technical experience.
- Take responsibility for the growth and development of your team and help everyone around you to get better every day
- Hire world-class talent, lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- You have at least a year of experience in leading a group of developers and taking responsibility for a team and software.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in java programming
- You have a good understanding of the JVM. You are fluid in modern java and know the possibilities of the language and can apply them in every-day and really tricky scenarios
- You have a passionate opinion on how a restful APIs should ideally look like, but you’re not too dogmatic to ignore the every-day needs of a business
- You bring at least 2 years experience with spring-based technologies and have hands-on experience with spring boot, ideally spring cloud
- You leverage software design principles and patterns in your product to technical specifications flows.
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search, and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Marta Mochurad