Headquarters: Cork Ireland
At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one: our customers and what’s best for them. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
We are recruiting for a SEO Manager to join our Marketing team. This is a key role that will support growing a sizable portion of revenue and traffic. The position requires SEO subject matter expertise, strategic mindset and deep collaboration with in-house and contracted teams.
As part of the Demand Generation team, you will be part of a team responsible for driving the strategy, execution and optimization of integrated campaigns to expand our marketing reach, drive pipeline for sales and achieve company revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate prior success growing organic traffic, conversions and revenue through a variety of SEO led initiatives, tactics and projects.
About the Job
· Lead and enhance our SEO strategy, processes and end to end execution and effectiveness, in partnership with external Agencies and vendors to drive quality traffic to our website, boost awareness and consideration and ultimately conversion.
· Work with internal and external teams to develop a process to scale link building promotion and outreach.
· Educate and evangelize SEO so everyone is aligned on a common vision of organic acquisition across the business.
· Conduct keyword ranking analysis and research to inform content strategy and forecasting for building links to improve rankings and traffic.
· Collaborate with the broader marketing team to drive programs and initiatives that enhance our SEO efforts across our content, social, blog, website and video.
· Own the creation of weekly/ monthly SEO reports to track full-funnel metrics, conversion rates, cost per acquisition and return on SEO efforts.
· Proactively provide insights and suggest action plans based on your analysis.
· Work with multiple stakeholders and agencies to ensure alignment on delivery and timely execution of SEO initiatives.
· A candidate with 5+ years of in-house or agency experience with a proven track record of growing SEO preferably in B2B SaaS.
· You have deep knowledge in all aspects of SEO from content strategies to technical audits as well as SEO/CRO experimentation.
· Excellent knowledge of leading industry software & tools, such as Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, A-hrefs, Accuranker, Deep Crawl, Cognitive SEO and more.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show SEO effectiveness, justify cost and adjust strategy accordingly.
· Ability to perform onsite and offsite technical SEO analysis, as well as problem-solve to provide technical insights and fixes to problems identified.
· Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills for interacting with internal teams.
· Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
· Self-starter who can prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team
· Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity.
· A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
Working at Teamwork isn’t like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you’re worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you’ll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We’re invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out.
Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.