Headquarters: Amsterdam, Netherlands
I’m Anne Marie, the Customer Success Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup on a mission to help teams make better hiring decisions: faster and without bias.
We’ve gone from 0 to over 2,000 customers in the past year. We’re in need of a more human touch for some of our key accounts so we’re looking for a Customer Account Manager to join the team.
What’s in it for you?
- You can work from anywhere in the world (the entire team is remote, spread across eleven countries and counting)
- Help shape a fast-growing, VC-backed HR tech startup as an early employee
- A smart, motivated, supportive team from diverse backgrounds
- €24,000 – €34,000 annual compensation (base + discretionary bonus, based on experience and performance), stock options
- Hours are (mostly) flexible, and so is your vacation
The job in a nutshell
In the beginning, you’ll spend most of your days identifying existing key accounts to proactively touch base with, as well as onboard new high stakes customers. You’ll also develop an automated process for identifying these accounts as new customers come aboard. I’ll work with you to develop the process – but you’ll own it.
After initial onboarding, you’ll touch base with these customers on the regular (most likely every quarter) to proactively anticipate their needs, guiding them on best practices, or workarounds for their more specific use cases.
- Develop and execute an onboarding process for key customers to ensure a successful handoff from sales
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with key customers
- Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of TestGorilla
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Educate customers on best practices for product use within their own business, working with them to develop assessments for their specific job roles, helping them to understand scoring, and doing basic troubleshooting when issues arise
- You have experience and success in previous roles of account, project, or people management.
- You are available to do onboarding calls during US (Eastern time) business hours (most of our customers are US/Europe based).
- You are very comfortable working remotely
- You’re an incredible communicator and an excellent writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing.
- You’re a natural relationship builder.
- You don’t understand all this chatter on the web about Zoom fatigue. Virtual meetings energize you, rather than exhaust you.
- You’re tech savvy and able to learn new software quickly, with the ability to think on your feet during a call if something goes amiss.
- You’re highly organized and self-sufficient. You’re great at planning, prioritizing time sensitive tasks as they arrive. You’re also extremely attentive to detail.
- When you don’t know something, you try to figure it out, but you’re not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- You are receptive to feedback, embracing the opportunity to grow and improve.
- You’re a resourceful problem solver with a strong desire to learn.
- You can handle difficult customers with ease and professionalism.
- You are comfortable advocating for the customer if something doesn’t make sense. We don’t know everything, and building an incredible product takes a team effort.
- You know that great customer service is all about managing expectations around what will be done and when. You are comfortable setting those expectations.
- You care about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Jira are a plus
What do you think?
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our skills assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. We’ve all taken one to get our own positions!
Don’t worry! We’re not going to test you on anything crazy technical (though a calculator and pen & paper might be good to have handy).