Headquarters: Amsterdam, Netherlands
I’m Anne Marie, the Customer Success Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup on a mission to help teams make better hiring decisions: faster and without bias.
We’re growing fast so we’re in need of another person to join our customer success team.
What’s in it for you?
- You can work from anywhere in the world (the entire team is remote, spread across eleven countries and counting)
- Help shape a fast-growing, VC-backed HR tech startup as an early employee
- A smart, motivated, supportive team from diverse backgrounds
- €14,000 – €24,000 annual compensation (base + discretionary bonus, based on experience and performance), stock options
- Hours are (mostly) flexible, and so is your vacation
The job in a nutshell
This is a full-time position in which you are the first in line to help; your understanding of the product and our customers will be incredibly valuable for the business.
- This role is Monday through Friday, Central European business hours, with weekend coverage every 3 to 4 weeks.
- Answer email based support inquiries, as well as live chat
- Help convert free users to paid plans, correctly identifying larger opportunities that are ideal for sales demos
- Proactively reach out to customers to help with onboarding, driving adoption
- Assist as needed with things like documentation, research, and other side projects
- Ideally, you have at least two years of experience working in customer support or success for a SaaS product, but quality customer service skills will do the trick
- Availability to work from 9am – 5pm CET, with one weekend shift every three to four weeks. For the first month, availability to work 12pm – 8pm CET to overlap with myself for onboarding purposes.
- You have native proficiency in verbal and written English.
- You are very comfortable working remotely
- You’re an incredible communicator and an excellent writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing.
- You’re an aspiring generalist, but are more technical than typical customer service professionals. You’re comfortable troubleshooting issues, and are excited to increase your technical knowledge, such as how to make use of advanced Chrome user functionalities.
- You’re cool under stress. You don’t let unforeseen events affect your empathy and kindness toward customers.
- You’re organized and self-sufficient. You thrive working independently, but know when to ask for help.
- You are receptive to feedback, embracing the opportunity to grow and improve. You’re a resourceful problem solver with a strong desire to learn.
- You can handle difficult customers with ease and professionalism.
- You are comfortable advocating for the customer if something doesn’t make sense. We don’t know everything, and building an incredible product takes a team effort.
- You know that great customer service is all about managing expectations around what will be done and when. You are comfortable setting those expectations.
- You’re extremely attentive to detail
- You care about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Jira are a plus, but not a requirement
What do you think?
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our skills assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. We’ve all taken one to get our own positions!
Don’t worry! We’re not going to test you on anything crazy technical (though a calculator and pen & paper might be good to have handy).