I’m Martyna, Performance Marketing Team Lead. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 8,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2023 and beyond, we’re looking for a Google Ads Specialist who’s passionate about planning and managing campaigns in Google Ads, and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €46,728 – €62,953 + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As the Google Ads Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, managing and analysing Google Ad campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing team to help pinpoint areas of improvement within (a) our Paid campaigns, (b) to use your knowledge of the performance of our Paid campaigns to liaise with our organic marketers to ensure our organic content supports our Paid, ( c) as well as to provide recommended solutions to improve website performance to enhance the performance of your Paid campaigns. You will play a pivotal role in planning and optimizing campaigns.
You are a goal-driven, detail-oriented self-starter. You are passionate about showing the full potential of our product through successful Paid search campaigns, and are able to think analytically to solve problems.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will monitor the performance of Google Ads and create detailed campaign reports
- You will plan, launch, and optimize campaigns
- You will provide recommendations to improve landing pages and website performance
- You will analyze performance data to identify trends, patterns and potential customers in order to enhance campaign effectiveness
- You will create and test new ad variations, and add appropriate ad extensions
- You will collaborate with other team members to develop strategies to increase website traffic and product sales
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience in Google Ads and have successfully run Google Ad campaigns
- You have good knowledge of search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- You have a good understanding of Google Analytics
- You have good time-management skills and can adhere to deadlines
- You are a good communicator
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 4 years of experience in Google Ads to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience in SEO and Google Analytics
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer solid core values and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.