Headquarters: Boston, USA
What You Will Do
- Engage with product and engineering to drive and improve the whole lifecycle of operational readiness – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement proactively
- Write software layers, scripts, deployment frameworks, tracers, monitors, self-healing/auto-remediation tools and automate the processes
- Build and maintain software modules for use and re-use in cloud automation
- Maintain business continuity by identifying and driving opportunities to make systems highly resilient and minimize human intervention
- Assist our software engineering team to ensure accurate monitoring and metrics are being built into applications before going to production
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on deployments, processes, and standard operating procedures/run-books
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of professional experience as a technical specialist.
- 5+ years overall AWS experience. Certification strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, preferably with CloudFormation
- Experience with automating cloud-native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Experience developing cloud-native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Github Actions, TravisCI, Code Deploy (AWS), and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with Microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, service mesh, other serverless technology.
- Good knowledge of Linux Basics and networking fundamentals, IP routing, load balancing and firewalls, VPN, DNS
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communication skills.