Headquarters: Seattle, WA
The Dyrt is looking for an experienced Digital Ad Sales Manager to generate new business opportunities. Ideal candidates for this job have worked directly with outdoor brands, are not afraid of outbound activity (phone, linkedin, in-person), and are looking for a strong commission upside. This new role will help drive the success of our recently launched ad network, delivering over 100M impressions per year.
The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new camper visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love sales and the outdoors, and want to be part of a fast-growing tech platform, you’re in the right place.
– Selling digital ad inventory to outdoor companies and ad agencies wanting more exposure with campers
– Building a book of business leading to ongoing relationships having high value for both parties
– Managing the sales process from proposal through post-analysis and renewal/upsell
– Working with internal teams to manage sold projects to make sure all deliverables are met
– 2-3 years digital advertising sales experience in the outdoor industry
– Passionate, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented thinker
– Understanding of startups and the speed at which they pivot and improve
– Demonstrable history of exceeding sales quotas
– Experience selling display ad campaigns
– Track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing media deals and partnerships
– Love for camping and the outdoors
Nice to have:
Nice to have:
– Experience working at a startup
Perks Working at The Dyrt:
– Working in the Outdoor industry – access to discounted gear as an industry pro
– Competitive base salary
– Aggressive commission plan with accelerators
– Company-wide bonus
– Camping bonus – get paid to camp!
– Strong PTO/Holiday
– Health/dental/vision/life Insurance and 401k
– Remote work environment with flexibility for life and lifestyle
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries and benefits for full-time employees that include health, dental, vision, life insurance and access to an employee assistance program. We also offer a 401(k) program. For time off we offer 11 paid holidays and 120 hours of PTO (prorated first year). Discretionary bonuses for meeting targets and a bonus for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 30 employees working virtually around the U.S.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-dyrt-digital-ad-sales-manager-remote