Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
The JW Agency is a FAST growing digital marketing agency and we are in need of another ROCKSTAR Facebook Ad Manager to join the team.
We partner with entrepreneurs to generate consistent leads and sales while rapidly scaling their revenue using innovative and cutting edge marketing strategies through paid Facebook advertising. We specifically work with business owners selling digital products, coaching programs, and high-ticket offers.
The Facebook Ad Manager works daily on client ad accounts to implement, optimize and monitor Facebook advertising campaigns, ensure KPI’s are being met, provide reports and trends to clients, and continuously be innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximize results.
You’ll be part of a team that loves to collaborate, share ideas, share funny memes, and provide support to one another on a daily basis.
This position is:
~ 100% Remote
~ Full-time, 40+ Hour Contract Position
~ Available 9am-5pm (North American Time Zones)
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Develop, manage and optimize comprehensive paid Facebook Ad campaigns
- Understanding funnels and digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns and following the JW Agency process
- Audience research, audience building and ad creation
- Audit and optimize new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS – both short and long term.
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions regularly
- Update clients via weekly emails, calls, and reports on current status of account, successes and strategy moving forward. Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Participate in all team meetings – daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Manage social performance reporting process, communicating results with Marketing Manager in the agency as needed and on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Organize hypotheses and recommendations, and be comfortable sharing with internal Project members
- Communicate consistently and professionally with Marketing Manager
- Setup, verify and troubleshoot pixels (understanding of 3rd party platforms like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Ontraport, etc. are helpful)
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Maintain a positive ROI and hit all KPI’s for client accounts.
- Learn, understand and implement the JW Agency ad launch process to ensure proper execution of job responsibilities, management of client accounts, and ongoing optimization.
- Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
- Be available when necessary for agency client campaign support.
- All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
- Communication with team members is clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
- 2+ years experience and knowledge of online funnel marketing strategies
- Minimum 2 years Facebook Ads mastery
- Knowledge of testing practices
- Very organized and loves utilizing project management tools
- Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
- A die-hard commitment to achieving results
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
- You prefer working with a fast-driven agency, where we’re always testing, and data is king
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule, adaptable, and willing to take on multiple priorities
- Excellent organization and time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email, zoom or other 3rd party tools.
- Knowledge of landing page or CRM platforms such as Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Aweber, Mailchimp, Convertkit, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Facebook policies, strategies, trends, design tools and applications
- Ready and willing to dedicate time to an amazing team with amazing clients
- Preferred: Experience running targeted, high-spend, high-return ad campaigns, specifically on Facebook
- Available 9am-5pm (North American Time Zones)
- Full-time 40+ hours a week Contractor position
Only apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMd48ek_g4wFVJK7mRt1dGTYvK-DaEYXcRNqeaRCpd_edNuw/viewform?usp=sf_link