Headquarters: Dover, DE
First, here’s what we’re NOT looking for:
We’re not looking for someone who needs to be told what to do or what to create. We’re not looking for someone who needs to be managed. We’re looking for someone who can set, measure, and meet KPIs, with a very high attention to detail. You should be able to conceptualize, create, measure, report, and optimize without being told what, when, or how – we will not hold your hand or micromanage you. You’ll be required to perform (and prove it), and you’ll be well compensated for great performance. Making stuff happen and increasing ambassador quantity, activity, engagement, and sales will be 100% your responsibility. If this doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, stop reading now.
Here’s what we ARE looking for:
Someone who has at least 2 years working remotely, and at least 2 years of experience managing a brand ambassador program with 100+ ambassadors using an ambassador management platform who finds this job description appealing and doesn’t need to be handheld.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Growing the ambassador program from hundreds to thousands of ambassadors
- Thinking of new ways to increase ambassador engagement, loyalty, and marketing efficacy
- Thinking of new ways to incentivize ambassadors
- Thinking of new ways to increase sales from ambassadors
- Testing new ways to be more effective at the above
- Creating detailed reports on everything
- Answering to the head of marketing
- Working remotely
- Managing an ambassador program of at least 100 ambassadors
- Using a professional ambassador program management SaaS (example: Grin Influencer Management Platform)
- Experience in the Gaming or Anime niche
- Solid experience with Asana
- Relative fluency in the French language
- We don’t micromanage
- We don’t waste your or our time with “company culture”
- We don’t use slack, much less waste time in it. How awesome is that?! (We use Discord)
- We don’t make you physically show up anywhere or to anything, ever.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and really eager to create (and prove) your ROI
- Have to be stoked about working in a position that requires you to perform and rewards you for it
- Shouldn’t care about fluff (think: anything done by a Silicon Valley startup…) and should care about ROI
- Hardware & software if/as needed
- Free anime stuff if you want it
- 100% remote.
- No BS, just performance. Good performance? Earn more cash. We’re big on providing frequent and permanent raises for killer performance.
- Everything listed in “What we don’t do” (see above) Send an email to