We work together across 32 countries to build products that help thousands of people start and grow their business online.
MailerSend is a cloud-based transactional email service built for developers, but designed so that an entire team, including designers, project managers and marketing people can use it.
You won’t be bored
New customers are joining MailerSend every day, and they’ll need your support. Whether it’s simple account related queries or more complex technical ones, different questions that make you think and improve your knowledge keeps things interesting
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Communication with customers is carried out via email and live chat. Our primary value and goals are to deliver WOW experiences through our customer support.
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too
You can pick where you want to work, every day
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive
You can count on stability
We have been around for more than ten years and run a profitable company that continues to grow.
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing technical support role
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs and skilled in troubleshooting related issues
- Experience in working with 3rd party integrations
- Good understanding of SaaS applications
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness)
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated attitude
- You can make a personal connection and explore customer needs, all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Availability to work up to one in two weekends as needed. We are looking to fill two different shifts:
- Shift #1 is from 5 PM to 1 AM EET (9 AM – 5 PM CST)
- Shift #2 is from 1 AM to 9 AM EET (5 PM – 1 AM CST)
- Knowledge of HTML
- Foundational knowledge of 1+ programming languages
- Salary: $32,000-$38,000 (gross)
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out, explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Remote-first culture
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
1. Get a MailerLite account
If you don’t have it yet, you can sign up for free here. Read here how to create an account.
2. Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to “Campaigns” and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
3. Send the newsletter to apply for the job
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to [email protected].
You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line (“Customer Support @ MailerSend“)
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on and the systems you used
- Why you want to join MailerSend
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary