We’re looking for a Junior SEO Specialist who will work together with the SEO team and help to optimize on-site and off-site SEO. If you are familiar with search engine optimization, interested in digital marketing and excited to learn even more about it, then apply now!
Why The Remote Company?
You won’t be bored
You’ll be working on a few different products, each with a unique audience and selling proposition. You will have a chance to test different SEO techniques for different industries.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
As an SEO specialist, you’ll expand your skill set by doing multiple different tasks that fall under SEO. From on-site SEO tasks like technical website checks and content optimization to off-site SEO tasks like engaging with different communities or working with review websites.
You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At The Remote Company, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose the environment that makes you most productive.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- Basic understanding of how search engines work and best SEO practices
- Experience using at least one of the following tools (or other, related to SEO): Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Experience doing keyword analysis, link building, competitor SEO analysis is a plus
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
- Competitive salary (gross): $24,000 – $40,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you! → 4 weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently. Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
Get a MailerLite account
MailerLite is part of the ecosystem of The Remote Company. You can sign up for free here. Read here how to create an account.
Create a newsletter about YOU
In your Mailerlite account, go to “Campaigns” and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
Send your newsletter application
Send your newsletter or the preview URL to [email protected].
You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Links to 3 blogs or people on Twitter that you follow and get your inspiration from
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on
- Why you want to join The Remote Company
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary