We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to develop as an organization constantly, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too.
A few facts about us:
– Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population.
– Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1.
– Currently, we hire over 130 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team in the next months.
Would you like to see what working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
– support customers via chat, email on social media platforms,
– provide information about the product, how to use it, and its functions,
– receive and transfer feedback about issues, requests, and ideas for improvements to our Product Team,
– ensure the customers’ satisfaction with our support,
– analyze Users’ problems and edit the CID survey,
– educate the users and help them to grow within the Customer Success framework,
– encourage satisfied users to recommend the service to others.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
– 1+ years of overall experience in similar customer service roles,
– ability to speak English fluently (C1 level at least),
– readiness to work about 40h/week on 2 shifts between 9am – 5pm and 5pm – 1am (UTC -5:00 America/Bogota),
– proactive attitude in finding solutions and improvements to make work more effective,
– results orientation attitude – our main goal is to help our customers and make them satisfied,
– great communications skills and drive for solving problems – we don’t use scripts so you have the freedom to lead a conversation on your own.
Bonus points will be given for:
Tech or/and e-commerce interests,
We would like to offer you:
– a long term collaboration based on a B2B contract,
– fully remote work with visiting Poland once a year,
– a full time job 2 shifts between 9am – 5pm and 5pm – 1am (UTC -5:00 America/Bogota),
– 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
– a real impact on the company’s growth,
– work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions,
– great development opportunities – company supported courses or conferences,
– individual work tools – Mackbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones, You can tailor the equipment to your needs,
– discounts on Apple products,
– budget for individual English language classes.
What happens when you send your resume?
– We will read your portfolio, if it meets our expectations related to the position someone from our HR team will contact you via e-mail with the invitation to the English test in order to verify your language skills.
– Interview – you will be invited to a virtual meeting with two Tidio members (from HR and Support teams) to talk about Tidio, the role, and your experience.
– A trial meeting – you will have a chance to work with our tools and to Tidio customers.
– Offer and fireworks!
The time between the stages is max. 7 days, but we’re doing our best to act as fast as we can.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!