Headquarters: San Antonio, TX
- Experience working remotely
- Track record of increasing sales on a six figure monthly E-commerce store
- Experience managing a marketing team of at least 5 people
- Be able to write text ad copy (we have a graphics designer for the images) which means you need copywriting experience and impeccable grammar and spelling
- Be able to meet (realistic but not a walk in the park) CPAs
- Be ready to perform (don’t think you can…know you can) and be well compensated for performance
- Own a cat now or in the past
- Generally likes cats
We’re not looking for someone who needs to be told what to do or what to create. We’re not looking for someone who needs to be managed. We’re looking for someone who can set, measure, and meet KPIs, with a very high attention to detail and manage a team to get it all done. You should be able to conceptualize, create, measure, report, and optimize entire journeys / funnels without being told what, when, or how – we will not hold your hand or micromanage you. You’ll be required to perform (and prove it), and you’ll be well compensated for great performance. Making stuff happen and increasing sales will be 100% your responsibility. If this doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, stop reading now.
Here’s what we ARE looking for:
Someone who knows how to produce sales in E-commerce with a strong background in digital marketing automation. You’ll be creating/optimizing a wide variety of marketing using ManyChat, Drip, and PlusThis, and more, connected by zapier, webhooks, and whatever else it takes to get the job done. You’ll be managing and working closely with a digital marketing team and outside agencies that includes PPC manager, graphics designer, front end manager, VAs, and a few more.
That means you’ll need to be ready to jump in and start bossing everyone around to get things done. You can’t be shy, you’re the one cracking the whip, pushing the sales, monitoring the ROI, and pushing everyone for more!
Bottom line: you’ll be doing what it takes to produce sales, as well as reporting on it so you can optimize further.
This is a fully remote, contract position with a potential for regular bumps in salary based on performance, paid via bank transfer monthly. The earning potential is great, because this is a performance-based position. If you hit sales KPIs, you can significantly increase your earning.
We don’t require you to be anywhere in particular or care where you’re from or where you live.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Email Marketing (Drip)
- SMS Marketing (Drip)
- Messenger Marketing (ManyChat)
- Assisting with branding: look/feel, target audience personas, copy, etc
- Lots of marketing automation buildout, ongoing optimization, and reporting: Email/Messenger/SMS using Drip and ManyChat
- Leading a digital marketing team to successfully execute and report on your marketing strategies
- Creating polls/surveys and more to find out as much as possible about our current target audience, as well as experimenting with new audiences / personas
- Creating entire lead generation sequences (Content > Optin > Extra Data Collection > Lead Magnet Deliverable > Targeted Followup Lead Nurture, and then ongoing optimization and reporting on this)
- HotJar or similar
- Drip or Similar
- Typeform or similar
- Asana or similar
- We don’t micromanage
- We don’t waste your or our time with “company culture”
- We don’t use slack, much less waste time in it. How awesome is that?! Really freaking awesome.
- We don’t make you physically show up anywhere or to anything, ever.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and really eager to create (and prove) your ROI
- Will work closely with the owner
- Have to be stoked about working in a position that requires you to perform and rewards you for it
- Shouldn’t care about fluff (think: anything done by a Silicon Valley startup…) and should care about ROI
- Hardware & software if/as needed
- Free TofuKitty litter!
- 100% remote.
- No BS, just performance. Good performance? Earn more cash. We’re big on providing frequent and permanent raises for killer performance.
- Everything listed in “What we don’t do” (see above)