Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a talented Lifecycle Marketing Manager to take the lead with our customer engagement strategies across email and other channels.
The salary for this position is €50,000 annually.
You are free to choose where you work as long as you have ~4 hours overlap with European time zones (CET).
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
Because of Toggl’s strong product-led growth, the marketing team plays a pivotal role for activating, onboarding, and retaining both free users and paid customers.
As a Lifecycle marketing manager, your role is to reach different audiences within our database and inform them about product usage, new features and other updates. You will be running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
This is a role with key impact on the growth of the business that touches equally on strategic and tactical aspects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns to nurture, onboard, and engage Toggl users and customers
- Work with product marketing to activate, monetize, and retain paying customers
- Work with engineering, data, marketing, and sales team to further integrate our marketing automation platform (Active Campaign) into our workflow
- Create, organize, and manage email databases for lead generation
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with users via email and other channels to minimize unsubscribes
- Proofread messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including product and content updates from Toggl
- Upgrade our templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure our communication follow industry policies and best practices
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Lifecycle or Email marketing manager in a SaaS environment.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and email marketing systems. Experience with Active Campaign will be considered a strong benefit.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)