Requirement: at least 2-4 years in Customer Service/Success with an American tech startup.
This role is a full-time, long-term position with growth in mind. The following duties describe your first 3 months of activities to train and learn the system
Level 1 Customer Support
- Resolve inbound customer support issues over Slack, taking customer meetings as needed.
- Process inbound automated reports and escalate them to appropriate teams.
- Proactively pursues errors and bugs before customers find them.
Custom Success Coordinator
- Assists Customer Success Manager (CSM) in onboarding new accounts on back-end tasks.
- Communicates with customers via Slack to ensure they complete their tasks on time.
- Collects and presents customer data to CSM on usage, customer satisfaction, and growth.
Customer Success Manager
- Once you are trained and ready, you will be assigned a book of business to manage
- This includes onboarding, ongoing support, coaching, and growing into a product and industry expert.
Our ideal candidate:
- Engaging to talk to. You can build relationships with customers over remote meetings and Slack.
- Experience working with customers who are beyond busy
- Proactive. You don’t wait for something to get worse, you fix it when you see it.
- 2-4 years in Customer Service/Success, ideally with an American startup.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Can perform most of their working day during North American timezones.
- Works 100% remote in a professional environment with quality internet, webcam, and microphone