Who are we?
TradeCore is a Fintech platform-as-a-service provider that enables companies to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore’s full-stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core and complex, infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking and capital markets in the form of a service, their customers are able to take advantage of TradeCore’s accumulated domain expertise and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering.
What do we do?
Our Payments Team tackles challenges regarding real-time processing of card payment authorization, Card program management, as well as real-time Bank Payment processing. Our focus is on designing and developing high-performance, highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant solution for digital banking solutions.
We use the latest in development tools such as remote-container development and debugging giving our teammates the freedom to work on any platform they feel comfortable with (Windows, Linux and Mac development is supported). Our tech stack allows for freedom – just choose the right tools to meet the system requirements in the optimal way.
Your key responsibilities:
- Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the Business Development & Sales teams by leveraging online research tools and make sure the CRM is up to date with contacts, leads and opportunities
- Collect data & insights on target customers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Utilize LinkedIn, Crunchbase and other tools to identify new sales opportunities and cultivate leads in an early stage Fintech market.
- Provide lead quality feedback, consistent product feedback, propose program and process improvements, and share best practices to improve efficacy of market development strategies and activities.
- Assist in the development and refinement of the Go-to-market strategy, highlighting key customer opportunities and the overall market revenue opportunity by vertical and region.
- Final year of studies, Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (business, marketing, economics, and similar) or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in a role with similar responsibilities
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation, or other Sales/Marketing related tools.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Computer fluency
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate across multiple teams
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to take great notes
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 working days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, unlimited after 6 years of service)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?