TravelBeat is Growing!
Formed in 2015, TravelBeat is a multi-award-winning sales & marketing company that helps organisations and destinations around the world understand the valuable b2b market and how to target it effectively. TravelBeat is proud to call a diverse mix of of Destinations, City Passes and some of the biggest brands in Culture, Heritage, Attractions, Live Entertainment and Sports our partners. We work inbound to the UK, North America & Continental Europe.
Owing to our continued growth we have two opportunities available to join our existing small yet perfectly formed team. We’re looking for a Ticketing & Affiliates Coordinator. If you are looking to build a career in the tourism industry, we want to hear from you!
Our company works hard but we play hard too. We are looking for new colleagues and co-conspirators who are outgoing and enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and extremely organised. If you’re not, stop here.
We’re a small team! The ability to work in a busy, small-staff environment whilst wearing many hats at the same time is the key to excelling at TravelBeat. In return, you’ll get to show off your skills and grow with us as we take the company forward together.
Educated to degree level, you’ll possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to create a quick rapport with people, using strong personal relationship skills in person, in writing and on the phone. You’ll have a natural ability to deliver exceptional customer service for our partners. You must have a natural love for data together with excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate that into meaningful reports. At the same time, you’ll be a proficient user of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint – if they aren’t already, they’ll become your best friends. You’ll also need to be comfortable with some public speaking, sharing ideas and products with multiple stakeholder groups. Using your strong organisational skills, you’ll keep our intranet and extranet in good shape and work to keep our ever-growing databases in check, providing administrative support to the Directors when required. You will also implement partners’ affiliate marketing plans and be responsible for writing client reports to a high level of accuracy. You will ensure maximum awareness and exposure is maintained for our partners through the affiliate channels. There will be some UK and overseas travel as part of the job – but that’s the fun part!
Equality and diversity statement:
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a tourism ticketing system, channel managers, online travel agents or affiliate networks
- Ability to translate data into meaningful reports
- Aptitude in working with tech platforms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks well
- Excellent time management skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Be computer literate with an ability to communicate well by email. You will be provided an Apple Macbook.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be numerate and with analytical skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Be a team worker and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work independently
- Professional experience of 2+ years
- Experience of working with performance based and / or affiliate marketing
- A knowledge of working with API
- AI use/ prompting
- Active interest in tourism products
- Second language – in particular French, German, Spanish or Mandarin
- Customer service experience of 2+ years
- Full UK driving license
- Active passport
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week worked flexibly with some evening and weekend work included depending upon the time of year
- Salary: competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays and our Christmas shut down 27 – 31 Dec
- Location: Fully remote upon successful completion of probation period and training.