Headquarters: Fort Worth, TX
PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING.
* A RESUME AND COVER LETTER ARE REQUIRED. *
- Handling incoming calls and other timely verbal and written external and internal communications.
- Recording information as needed with a high degree of detail.
- Managing multiple calendars at the same time and utilizing in-depth knowledge of the DFW Metroplex and Google Maps to appropriately schedule customers with an arborist.
- Following up with missed calls and other leads in a timely manner.
- Creating and entering information into databases.
- Updating systems with current customer information.
- Creating outgoing invoices and other communications pertaining to the customer’s appointments, service needs, and inquiries.
- DFW native, with in-depth knowledge of the Metroplex area and approximate travel time required between locations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years minimum proven of Customer Service Experience and success.
- In addition to Customer Service Experience, administrative experience as an office assistant or virtual assistant.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Warm personality with a “team player” attitude.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Energy to maintain a fast-paced work environment during our busiest seasons, and able to manage pressure and stress well.
- Ability and proven success multitasking and prioritizing projects and duties.
- Demonstrated dependability.
- Highly proficient with Google Workforce/Suite.
- Proven success using and learning new CRM systems and other software.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to participate in rotating Saturday on-call needs a few hours approximately once a month.
- Ability and willingness to learn about arborlogical matters to better serve our customers.
- Prior experience working from home preferred, but not mandatory.
- Home Office Set Up – Must have space that is completely quiet and void of children, pets and interruptions.
- Have a valid driver license.