Headquarters: United States
In pursuit of equitable education for all, TutorMe provides 24/7 high-dosage tutoring to over a million students in thousands of school districts and higher education institutions coast to coast. As the leading online tutoring solution since 2015, TutorMe helps make academic success more attainable by giving learners access to 1-on-1 live support in hundreds of subjects and expert essay reviewers for in-depth feedback on papers. Named one of Built In’s 2022 Best Places to Work™ and certified as a Great Place to Work®, TutorMe cultivates an inclusive, people-first work culture. As the explosive demand for virtual learning draws more learners to TutorMe, we’re expanding our fully remote team of talented individuals to help us democratize world-class academic support!
TutorMe is looking for a talented, collaborative, and conceptually minded Senior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team. In this dynamic role, you’ll totally overhaul TutorMe’s visual brand identity. You’ll leverage that identity to craft a compelling narrative across various visual mediums, including graphics, animations, videos, and branded marketing and sales collateral that help grow our ideal customers’ affinity for the TutorMe brand. Your role will be a mix of proactive projects you identify to drive the brand forward and reactive projects where you’ll use your expertise to best fulfill the objectives of creative project requests.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a complete overhaul of TutorMe’s visual brand identity to transform TutorMe into the most recognizable brand in edtech
- Create fresh, captivating visual assets that strategically fulfill brief requirements and elevate the brand across multiple platforms (social media, email, blog, website, paid media, print collateral)
- Lead projects from concept to completion, including coordinating, collaborating, and liaising between external agencies, vendors, and key internal stakeholders
- Keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously and on schedule in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Communicate strong ideas on where our visual brand identity should go
- Establish, promote, and execute on design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends to bring new ideas and outside influences to all areas of desig
- 5+ years of practical design experience—ideally in an agency setting or in-house for a B2B brand
- Experience developing deliverables for multi-channel creative campaigns, from display ads to trade show booth graphics—preferably in the B2B tech industry
- Must have experience in production design
- BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to successfully manage and execute multiple projects with different priorities and stakeholders
- Self-motivated and desire to work autonomously
- Experience pitching ideas to C-Level executives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A diverse digital portfolio demonstrating innovative and compelling creative work and broad experience in advertising, brand, and integrated multi-channel campaigns (link to portfolio required)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign; Figma is a plus; working knowledge in G-Suite, especially in Slides and Docs
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style; eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excited to help improve student success outcomes in education
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
- Competitive pay & 401(k) matching
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick PTO
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to an annual wellness credit and on-demand mental health support
- 120 hours of online tutoring per year for you and your family (10 hours per month)
- 100% remote work environment; we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Mobile phone stipend and work from home allowance
- Monthly DoorDash stipend and DashPass membership
- Opportunity to be a key player at a high growth start-up that’s helping students nationwide get the academic support they need
- We love to learn! All TutorMe team members have access to numerous professional and personal development opportunities
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but you’re up for the challenge—we encourage you to apply!
We recognize that diversity drives innovation, so we proudly cultivate a diverse, inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team of passionate professionals.
*Colorado residents are excluded from this opportunity.