Umbrella Scents is looking for an influencer marketing specialist to help support our marketing team. You’ll work directly with one of the founders. You will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with influencers who can help promote our brand and products.
- Create seeding list for both campaign launches and always-on programs to grow and maintain marketing networks across all social platforms.
- Research, identify and pitch influencer partnership opportunities based on brand alignment and appropriate criteria
- Own outreach and engagement with creators and their content across relevant social platforms
- Establish, maintain, and nurture relationships with influencers, media, and other external partners
- Work with our fulfillment team to ensure products are sent to influencers
- Track and own UGC hits and communicate them to the wider team
- Perform other duties as required
- Ability to work independently (since we are fully remote)
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Elite communication skills – both written and verbal
- Team player with focus – we’re here to elevate one another.
- 40 hours per week
- Working between EST and PST (North America)