Headquarters: New York
E-Commerce Growth Marketer
Who are we?
Underdog Games is an independent board game publisher and the maker of games like Trekking the National Parks and Trekking the World.
If you love the idea of working with a creative, candid, and remote team who is passionate about making strategic, family-friendly games, then keep reading.
We’re looking for a seasoned E-Commerce Growth Marketer who can bring a technical understanding of the software we use paired with a creative, strategic approach. We fiercely believe in constant improvement and learning, and we are happy to support the right person in this role as they grow their skillset. You will constantly be building funnels, optimizing our Shopify storefront, and more. You’ll be working closely alongside our Director of Marketing on a daily basis. If you’re looking to grow your E-commerce marketing chops in a fast-moving, startup environment – this is the place for you. If you thrive wearing many hats, love learning new things, and push yourself to constantly improve – this is the place for you.
What will you be doing?
What will you be doing?
● Building and optimizing funnels on a daily basis. You will own top of funnel ads, middle of funnel landing pages, and bottom of funnel conversion tactics. The two main channels for these funnels are Facebook Ads and Google PPC.
● Comfortable setting KPIs, recording data and creating processes around constant improvement.
● Work with cross-functional teams to help implement and test creative, ad copy and landing pages.
● Collaborate with leadership to define monthly, quarterly and annual budgets, goals and objectives.
● Conduct daily, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal sales reporting; provide selling recaps
● Direct asset creation and copywriting
● Constantly manage split tests
● Partner with the Customer Service team to create a positive user experience and cultivate positive reviews
E-commerce Marketplace Manager Qualifications:
● 3-5+ years of hands-on E-commerce experience
● An understanding of E-commerce marketing strategy
● Plan and execute, from start to finish, a full range of successful paid media campaigns including paid search, shopping, display, video, and social media
● Able to make confident recommendations supported by data
● Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, analytics, and reporting
● Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently given direction and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
● Strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of advertising metrics
● Knowledge of conversion rate optimization
● Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Merchant Center and Google Analytics
● Understanding of attribution & marketing funnels
● Mid – Expert level knowledgeable of Facebook advertising (minimum 1-2 years experience)
● Experience with Shopify and website conversion rate optimization
What We Offer:
● A competitive salary
● Entrepreneurial atmosphere but deeply rooted in modern, innovative methods like Jobs to Be Done, No Rules Rules, EOS, and more
● A small, passionate team filled with genuine people who love what they do
● Fully-remote position
● Health benefits
● Extremely flexible schedule
● Opportunity to grow this role specifically for you
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/underdog-games-e-commerce-growth-marketer