Headquarters: United States
It requires someone who not only has experience working with customers in an account management role, but who is excited to roll up their sleeves in a more entrepreneurial capacity — figuring out how we best support our attorneys to knock it out of the park.
If you are currently a leader who wants to put their own stamp on building a program out or an individual contributor that is ready to apply their learnings to structuring a program, this may be a great fit for you!
What You’ll Do
- Drive retention and satisfaction among our subscribing attorneys by helping them understand what they need to do to succeed
- Act as a “Mentor/Coach” for attorneys that need help understanding their performance and how to improve it
- Oversee our Attorney Support representative and help improve Support practices and procedures that influence satisfaction and brand perception
- Assist in onboarding new attorneys, communicating best practices, and setting benchmarks that will guide their performance
- Operationalize and execute a standard set of “Health Checks” at designed times
- Design and maintain a cadence of ongoing email communications with attorneys that educate, celebrate wins, and keep attorneys engaged
- Closely collaborate with Sales to support upsells, renewals, and new product opportunities
- Work with the product team to help determine what changes would most influence attorney satisfaction
- 2+ years experience in a customer success, relationship management, account management, or similar role
- Relish being in weeds with customers as much as building programs
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspirationally with a tough audience – attorneys!
- Self-driven, proactive, and entrepreneurial nature with a desire to learn and grow
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into insights
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment where we wear many hats
- Some experience in a managerial capacity preferred