Headquarters: Fully Remote
About Upright Upright Labs builds multichannel e-commerce software for secondhand retailers. We make it really easy for our clients to manage inventory and sell online, everywhere. Our software processes thousands of items each day and has helped retailers sell millions in inventory each week.
The Upright Labs Account Executive is responsible for taking a lead through the full sales cycle from initial conversation to contract close. In this role, you will be tasked with going after a new market opportunity for Upright Labs. We already have some initial success and are ready to ramp up our targeting and engagement to win more clients within this market.
As an Account Executive, not only will you work closely with potential clients during the sales process, but you will also coordinate with our Product and Customer Success teams to ensure potential clients have the experience they were looking for from the sales process.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Qualify and engage potential customers through cold email, phone call, and LinkedIn outreach
- Prospect potential customers through self-generated research and lead lists
- Schedule and lead demos
- Document client communication in CRM
- Maintain clear and consistent follow-up outreach cadence
- Understand clients’ needs to demo them parts of software that specifically solve those needs
- Work with the Product team to ideate on the product to increase close rate
- Build relationships with potential clients through consultative selling techniques
- Occasionally travel to conferences or clients onsite. ~15% travel
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years in software sales
- Someone who is excited about the full cycle process and building client relationships from A to Z
- An individual who is genuinely motivated by the thrill of the hunt, and not afraid to pick up a phone to talk to someone
- Prioritizes calling vs. sending an email
- A person to OWN the outbound outreach process while also being able to give and receive candid feedback on how we can make it better for everyone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tech-savviness, and a desire to be a part of a remote work culture
- Resiliency in the face of rejection
- A desire to grow professionally in sales
Not sure you’re exactly the right fit?
We know the confidence gap exists, so apply regardless of if you check EVERY box.
Soft skills > hard experience, especially in sales.
You’re probably NOT the right fit if:
- Calling strangers makes your insides churn
- You don’t work well autonomously or thrive with KPI’s
- You live outside North, South, or Central America.
What We Offer
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly profit share
- Work with an exciting and growing company with lots of interesting technical problem
Fill out the application here. Only applications submitted via the form will be considered.