Headquarters: Washington, DC
Upright Labs, the leader in multi-channel inventory management for second-hand inventory, is hiring a Product Support Specialist to support and delight customers!
We make it really easy for second-hand retailers to manage inventory and sell online, everywhere. Our software, Upright Lister, processes thousands of items each month and has helped retailers sell millions in inventory.
In this role, you will be supporting customers via email support and quarterly check-in calls with occasional coverage of chat support. You will then use their feedback to help us improve our product by creating feature requests and bug tickets for our development team. This role may also entail assisting with onboarding new customers to our software.
If you enjoy working at startups, wearing lots of hats, and delighting customers, you’ll fit in perfectly.
- Answering support email questions to help set our customers up for success
- Talking to customers on a quarterly basis via video chat to educate them on newly released features and functionality and collect their feedback
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and identifying (and addressing) warning signs of churn
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company
- Building out internal tools to further automate and streamline the process of providing technical support to clients
- Documenting product announcements and features
- Assisting with onboarding new customers to Upright Lister
- Helping design automated learning and development resources for new clients
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience working in a customer facing role (support, user experience & product management, sales etc.)
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly. Experience working with development teams is a plus but not required
- Extreme level of attention to detail – you stay organized and follow up with everyone you’ve promised to follow up with
- You’re proactive and able to identify if a customer is unhappy or at risk of churning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Positive attitude and eagerness to get the job done
- Experience with SQL would be a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in e-commerce would be a plus but not a requirement
- Must be based in North America
What you’ll get
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations so you can do more good in the world
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via this form. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!