Hi there, we’re Vidalytics.com. And this job is for you if…
1 – You want to be a part of an entrepreneurial team, where everyone is working together to GSD and win.
2 – You’re ready to leverage your customer-facing experience in another tech firm to help Vidalytics with both a mix of sales and customer success in this Account Manager gig. How it evolves is based on you, but our goal is always for you to grow with us.
Vidalytics is a video marketing platform that helps entrepreneurs scale their businesses in the face of bigger, better-funded competitors. We do this with the advanced tools in our video marketing & hosting platform. We’re 7 years old and growing 50-100% per year. And you’re going to be a part of the team that will add a few zeros to that growth rate.
What You’ll Be Doing (Job Tasks)
- Proactively own the sales process – such as following up internally and externally and ensuring a smooth and efficient sales cycle.
- Run product demos for potential users, being able to sell the unique benefits of Vidalytics to our niche (direct response video marketers).
- Quarterback technical audits of user split tests – bringing in our engineers to make sure no variation is biased.
- Run margin analysis to evaluate the profitability of proposed enterprise accounts.
- Prepare and get contracts executed by new or upgrading users as well as leadership.
- Audit user accounts to make sure they are using our proven features and best practices via a Video Conversion Audit.
- Outreach to potential new users about evaluating Vidalytics.
- Own Sales Ops – Running our Sales L10 Meetings, keep tracking of projects affecting the sales team, working with cross functional teams i.e dev, marketing, product, etc.
- Stay in regular contact with our enterprise users, making sure they’re happy w/ Vidalytics and are fully utilizing Vidalytics to drive conversions.
- Own any bugs that users report to you – making sure they are quickly solved based on their severity and impact, and any updates are communicated to any affected users asap. Act as a liaison between customers experiencing bugs and our development team, ensuring effective communication and timely resolution.
- Monitor current client accounts consistently, identifying opportunities for upgrades and renewals, and proactively suggesting relevant solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Sales or Account Management, ideally for another SaaS or tech product
- Very Tech Savvy – you’ll need to understand statistical implications of different split testing setups, explain nuanced and technical features of Vidalytics, like how certain technically ‘under the hood’ impacts page latency, or advanced digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, you’ll be communicating with our users constantly
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Autonomy – we won’t hold your hand, but deadlines must be met. This is especially important since we’re a remote team.
- Empathetic approach to helping our users succeed
What You’ll Love About Us (Benefits and Perks)
- High performance company culture. You won’t be a cog in a machine. Rather you’ll be a key member of a high performance team that is getting shit done. This is a place to grow and realize your potential, no matter what level you’re at in your career.
- No office politics. We’re small and flat. There is no bullshit of trying to dance around sensitive topics. Divert resources from other division’s projects. We’re direct, we’re honest, we’re here to accomplish big audacious goals.
- We value your ideas. At Vidalytics, my door is always open. Need help? Let’s talk! Have a vision for the future of the company? I want to hear it! Think I suck at my job? Help me grow!
- Rest and relaxation. Employees get 20 days of PTO.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Vidalytics pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- This is a resume-making position, where you’ll learn a lot and have a lot of responsibility. You don’t have to wait for someone to die or retire to move up, like in a mega-corp.
- Entrepreneurial to our core – Not only are we a startup, but we need intrapreneurs that will help us scale, and we’re looking to start other sister corps in time to form a portfolio of companies, which you could be a co-founder of.
(Yes, We’re Actually Serious About These)
1 – Meritocracy – we’re building a Meritocracy, where the best ideas win — not based on who has the bigger title. We use data to answer questions, we test ideas, we ask what’s right not who’s right.
2 – Direct & honest communication (transparency) – to be successful we have to face the truth – both about ourselves, work, our strengths and weaknesses. This starts with each other, which means we give direct feedback. So feel free to argue your points. When you bring this attitude to your profession, it becomes a place of personal development and self-actualization.
3 – Ownership & Accountability – the best people are the ones who OWN their position, tasks and even things that go beyond their ‘day to day responsibilities’. They never say, “that’s not my job.” Instead, they proactively spot problems and solve them. Afterall, we’re a startup, we need to “figure it out.”
4 – High Performance – We’re building a team of high performance. If someone wants an easy job that doesn’t challenge them, they shouldn’t work here. This is a place to grow, learn and see what you’re made of. For hyper learning.
5 – No assholes – Doesn’t matter how good someone is at their job, if they are going to make life suck for other people on the team, then they aren’t welcomed at Vidalytics.
Founder / CEO @ Vidalytics