Headquarters: London, UK
Thanks for taking the time to check out our Sales Associate role.
Views (www.views.art) is a funded technology startup with a mission to bring the art industry online. With a decade of art industry experience and a world-class engineering team, we have recently launched our product and are now looking for an experienced Sales Associate to help us take Views to market.
What we’re looking for
- Hustle & relentlessness
- Hunger. Someone who gets excited by closing deals
- Someone who can get excited by the challenge of getting Views into the hands of thousands of paying customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love of being part of a startup. This isn’t just a sales role, and you’ll be wearing a few hats – onboarding customers, maintaining customer relationships, and ongoing customer support
- You’ll end up having a load of conversations with customers that can potentially help inform product and marketing decisions. We want to work with someone who can get excited about strategising with the rest of the team to figure out the best way to take Views to the moon
Great but not essential
- Existing art industry contacts/network
- Existing experience selling B2B SaaS products. Experience selling art-SaaS products would be amazing
What we are offering
- Autonomy in the role: we want to work with someone with founder mentality who can completely own the role
- Brilliant colleagues, a happy working environment
- Meaningful equity
- The chance to make a huge difference in turning a small startup into a game-changing industry leader
- Unlimited holidays (Netflix-style)
Where you’ll be
We are a mostly-remote company, though hope to be able to work with someone who we’re able to meet with in person. Being London-based isn’t a deal-breaker, but being in a European time zone likely is.
To apply please get in touch to email@example.com. We will only be reviewing applicants who email directly. We will try to respond to every application, but apologise in advance if we’re unable to.
If it sounds like Views could be your thing we’d love to hear from you!