Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
At Vivian Health, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the $1.5 trillion healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before. We empower healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to empower healthcare professionals to find the best jobs that fits their needs and to help healthcare employers find great talent quickly and easily. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Vivian is looking for an outstanding Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team specializing in SEO and Organic Growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for initiatives in growing organic traffic, starting with large scale technical SEO, to content, to anything else you can growth hack along the way. You’ll help create a roadmap for how we scale organic acquisition strategies that will attract thousands of healthcare candidates to our marketplace.
This role is highly collaborative. You will work closely with product, engineering, data and marketing to translate business needs into innovative strategies and campaigns that perform.
What you’ll do
- Build a roadmap for large scale technical SEO projects, work closely with product and engineering to develop.
- Run out-of-the-box experiments that have promise to drive scalable organic growth, constantly iterate and explore new ways to drive healthcare candidates to our marketplace.
- Be the subject matter expert for SEO and provide best practices and processes for the product and engineering teams.
- Performing ongoing keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and assess risks Identifying and understanding content gaps and experiment opportunities
- Work alongside our candidate marketing team to build out a content strategy that drives organic traffic
- Build a outreach and link building program that drives consistently high quality links
- Own a set of organic growth metrics to monitor traffic and performance and identify actionable insights to grow our organic presence and improve user experience and conversion.
What we look for
- 5-7 years of experience driving strategy and execution of impactful large scale SEO projects
- Systematic approach to growth through regular hypothesis, experimentation and iteration
- Deeply technical, with an expertise in technical SEO, you’ll understand trends, algo updates, and what it takes to rank.
- You’re able to communicate the importance of SEO best practice and able to work with engineers side by side to implement.
- Proven experience driving backlinks in a systematic way
- Proactive, organized, curious, entrepreneurial problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and a testing-and-learning mentality
- Your own set of SEO tools, such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl etc.
- Experience with analytics stacks similar to ours (Google Analytics, Looker, Amplitude and Looker, Google Data Studio) and a passion for data
Nice to have
- Experience with Google For Jobs or other schemas
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience working in marketplace businesses
Benefits & perks
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
Vivian Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.