Reporting to the CTO, you build and lead up to 4 distributed engineering teams. You start from scratch and lay the foundation for best engineering practices. You ensure a vision and technical strategy catered to our US market together with your Tech Leads.
- The role is based in Munich, Germany. For candidates relocating to Munich, we provide full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have and frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Lead a world-class engineering team: You are responsible to build and lead your team. You will go the extra mile to coach and develop the team members on a daily basis.
- Enable the growth of FINN: Together with your cross-functional engineering teams, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby, you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Contribution to FINN’s overall strategy: As a part of the executive team you contribute to FINN’s overall strategic planning to support its future growth.
- 3+ years of experience in a multi-team lead role, with more than 6 direct reports (30+ indirect reports).
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Profound knowledge of React, Python, NodeJS or Go.
- Passion for shipping CI/CD.
- You are located in Brazil or +/- 3 hours of Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Ideally you graduated with a Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Interested in Joining Our Fast Growing Startup? Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application! Equal Opportunities for Everyone FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.