Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
Connect parents and grandparents with lifesaving products from the comfort of your home with VRI!
If you’ve ever dreamed of a sales position where the client did not have to pay for anything, there was no upselling or angry clients, and the service was something that would help save lives? THIS IS IT!
At VRI, in our entry level sales position you are responsible for focusing on educating, enrollment, and retaining the parents and grandparents we serve. This position involves daily outbound calling to potential clients who are referred to our services for covered benefits. The Inside Sales Representative will provide prospective clients with education about our service and create solutions that best fit their needs.
Better yet? VRI has competitive benefits and amazing perks – like Amazon Prime Memberships, Student Loan Repayment, and more!
- Provide outreach, education, and enrollment services to clients
- Interact with external and internal customers in a professional, helpful and courteous manner
- Process new client referrals and enter client information into VRI databases
- Call clients to verify referral information and explain services being offered by referring agency.
- Manage incoming phone calls by responding to request and assisting with inquiries
- Researching client history and using best practices to enroll/retain potential clients
- Work with management to build and grow a sales-oriented culture
- Ability to resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solution and /or escalating unresolved
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Answer client questions using scripted and non-scripted responses
- Record details of calls and messages
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials
- Refer client complaints to appropriate persons
- Maintain protocol information supplied from reference materials, memos, and training sessions
- Maintain project productivity and quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related professional experience preferred
- For the remote capability at VRI you will be required to have a minimum of the following download and upload speeds. Download Speed: 5Mbps Upload Speed: 2Mps
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time