Headquarters: Naples, FL
Help us build the category-leading email & CRM marketing agency for direct-to-consumer brands.
At Wavebreak, we’re building the go-to email & CRM agency for the world’s top consumer brands. We power $100M+ via email & SMS marketing revenue for some of the fastest-growing DTC brands.
Email & CRM for ecommerce is ALL we do. We are constantly innovating and finding new ways to drive more revenue from email & CRM. We’re top partners of Klaviyo, Attentive, and more.
Focused on quality over quantity, we hire great people and help them do the best work possible through ongoing training, a balanced workload, autonomy & ownership, and direct support from leadership.
We are looking for a high-energy Email Marketing Specialist who has a passion for creating and executing unique CRM campaigns. As an Email Specialist, you’ll lead client accounts and be hands-on to ensure your email & SMS strategies are successfully implemented.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with clients as their account lead
- Create and oversee client strategy from promotional calendars to strategic roadmaps
- Write email copy / campaign briefs for a variety of high-growth ecommerce and direct-to-consumer brands
- Schedule email campaigns and build automated flows inside Klaviyo, Attentive, and more
- Meet with clients to discuss strategy and performance on weekly calls
- Create monthly reports detailing email & SMS performance on a client-by-client basis
- Oversee execution and QA to ensure 100% error-free rate
- Extensive knowledge of best-in-class email and CRM marketing for DTC brands. You can look at a Klaviyo account and immediately find ways to drive more performance.
- Account management experience. You can juggle multiple projects at once. You’re personable and comfortable holding your own on video calls with clients. Experience excelling in fast paced environments, agency a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing. Understanding of how the digital space works and the breakdown of digital marketing funnels. You have used Shopify, Justuno, and other ecommerce tools to improve customer journeys.
- You take ownership of your work and you don’t wait for a task to be assigned. Instead you look for opportunities and always look for ways to go above and beyond. You’re extremely organized and detail oriented.
- You’re a very good copywriter. You understand how to write compelling subject lines, headlines, and simple body text within an email. You have great taste and can spot a good email from a mile away.
- 100% REMOTE, work from anywhere as long as you have EST overlap
- Startup vibe with a small, diverse, close-knit, and collaborative team
- Unlimited paid vacation, minimum 2 weeks recommended
- Paid company holidays
- Paid sick days
- Monthly health insurance reimbursement
- Acquire deep knowledge of our Innovative CRM Framework, which generates significant revenue growth results that you can deploy later in your career
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- A fun, and ever-changing work environment with a great team and a variety of awesome clients
Why this role?
Fast track your career.
Wavebreak is on fire. Work with some of the fastest-growing brands and alongside the best email marketers in the industry. You’ll learn something new every single day. There are lots of growth opportunities as we typically promote from within.
Work with amazing team members and clients.
We hire people who deliver “A” level quality work and take ownership of their work. You’ll work alongside a smart, hardworking team that executes without being micromanaged. Even our CEO is present, engaged, and an active part of the team.