At Wavebreak, we are building the most advanced retention marketing agency in the world. With most brands still emailing like it’s 2005, we’re taking brands to 2030 with advanced strategy, best-in-class creative, and flawless execution.
We currently work with some of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in ecommerce and as an Email Marketing Manager at Wavebreak, you’ll get to work alongside them, becoming an extension of their team, owning their email and retention marketing.
Our lean team of 10 is smart and scrappy. Your work at Wavebreak will make a direct impact and you’ll be challenged to learn and grow daily.
– As an Email Manager, you’ll be working with a select group of clients leading and owning their email strategy and execution
– Client communication via weekly calls and daily email/Slack correspondence
– Project management to ensure no deadlines are missed and nothing falls through the cracks
– Strategy including monthly email calendars, new triggered sequences, and other retention strategy
– Writing copy and campaign briefs for our design team to translate client vision into revenue-generating campaigns
– Building new emails and triggers in Klaviyo and other enterprise-level ESPs and SMS software
– Analyzing client data to make recommendations for growth and report results back to clients
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– 2+ experience email marketing for high volume ecommerce/online retail brands
– Experience with Klaviyo, Bronto, Braze, Iterable, and other leading ecommerce ESPs
– Experience with direct response copywriting for ecommerce, including emails, product descriptions, Facebook ads, social media, etc. (writing samples of past work required)
– Integrity: honest with yourself and other people, you don’t just say what people want to hear, but tell the truth in all areas of your life
– Give 110%: Self-starter, takes ownership, gets stuff done, not afraid to get into the weeds and figure things out
– Experience with SMS and other retention channels a plus
– Full time, competitive salary depending on experience $65k-$90k
– 100% remote since 2016
– Fun work environment with a great team and variety of awesome clients
– Can work from anywhere as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time (New York) for team and client calls
– Flexible schedule, prefer an afternoon workout? Go for it as long as your work gets done on time and you’re doing great work – we trust our team
– Lean team of 10 and growing where you can make a big impact and have lots of opportunities for growth. Growth in title/role/responsibilities, but also growth on a personal level by having continuous learning opportunities every single day.
Think you might be a fit? Apply now.