The Wavelo Observability team is a new group that’s passionate about achieving system reliability by applying modern observability practices. We love working with smart, motivated people, and we love learning from each other!
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to defining “golden path” Observability standards
- Define and promote Observability Driven Development (ODD) standards across the organization
- Build tools for automating deployment and operations of the Observability stack
- Collaborate closely with other internal stream-aligned teams
- Collaborate in a remote-first environment
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- A love for solving interesting problems
- A software engineering approach for solving operational problems
- A passion for Observability Engineering principles
- Experience with OpenTelemetry
- Experience with modern observability, logging, tracing, and/or monitoring tooling (e.g. Honeycomb, Lightstep, DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, Graylog)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform, Pulumi)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Container orchestration experience (e.g. Kubernetes, Nomad)
- Experience with Go, Python or a similar programming language
- Experience working in a Linux environment
$90- $120K USD
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Wavelo and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.